Total solar eclipse
What is the Eclipse of the sun
1. It happens when the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth and the three are perfectly aligned.
2. Two shadow cones are projected: the penumbra, where the eclipse is partial and the umbra, where it is total.
The eclipse will be complete on Tuesday, July 2
|The eclipse will cross the country from west to east and its shadow cone will cover San Juan, La Rioja, San Luis, Cordoba, Santa Fe and the province of Buenos Aires, and will be partial in a large part of the national territory.|
Care for observation
– Approved lenses (They use filter based on a specially designed black polymer)
– Mask for welding (With protection greater than # 14)
– Telescope with special filter
Do not stay without your car to see this phenomenon